MATURA PRÓBNA 2020
2. Which is ______________ planet is our solar system? *
3. Is the Gobi desert _______________ the Sahara desert? *
4. Which is ________________ animal in the world? *
5. Which is __________ wall in the world? *
6. Does the tiger run ______________ the lion? *
7. Which are _______________ buildings in the world? *
8. Does the blue whale make a _________ sound than a polar bear? *
9. Is Mount Everest ___________ Kilimanjaro? *
There aren't ..... buttons on our television.
It's a big problem if you .... the remote control.
Last year, dad wanted to watch the football but the
remote control ..... because the batteries were old.
He was really upset.
1 a some b any c no
2 a lose b lost c will lose
3 a hasn't worked b didn't work c won't work
W pojemnikach są:
pojemnik 1: wiórki mydła i woda przegotowana,
pojemnik 2: wiórki mydła i woda z kranu,
pojemnik 3: proszek do prania i woda przegotowana,
pojemnik 4: proszek do prania i woda z kranu.
Zawartość wszystkich nauczyć zamieszaj i obserwuj zachodzące zmiany. Wyjaśnij te zmiany, pamiętając o obecności soli wapnia i magnezu w „twardej” wodzie z kranu.
Uzupełnij poniższe zdania wpisując w każdą lukę wyraz, który utworzysz od wyrazu podanego obok, tak aby otrzymać
logiczne i gramatycznie poprawne zdanie. Wymagana jest pełna poprawność ortograficzna wpisywanych wyrazów. W
arkuszu maturalnym zadanie tego typu zawiera zwykle 4 zdania. Za każde poprawne rozwiązanie przyznaje się 0,5 pkt.
1. The boy's imagination was full of______________________figures like Scott of the Antarctic, the Vikings and Benjamin Franklin. (HISTORY)
2. In______________________I began a long search for strange and radical ideas. (ADOLESCENT)
3. He would spend long evenings in learned______________________with clever people. (DISCUSS)
4. He was ready to impress his peers with his profound______________________of existentialism. (KNOW)
5. I have a pile of nice books by my bed and I'm reading about six______________________ (SIMULTANEOUS)
6. Despite its obvious______________________function the castle was successfully captured many times. (DEFEND)
7. The treasure had been______________________in a nearby church. (HID)
8. After the third attack on her house she knew that it was more than just ______________________ (COINCIDE)
9. His injury was a result of the employer's______________________ (NEGLECT)
10. The______________________of martial arts films has turned Jackie Chan into an international superstar. (POPULAR)
11. Many martial arts______________________play Mortal Combat and Street Fighters in front of TV screen in their living room. (ENTHUSIASM)
12. The softer disciplines like aikido can help people who are______________________or under a lot of stress. (ANXIETY)
13. From the______________________, dance like moves of t'ai chi and capoeira to the explosive fighting styles of kung fu and karate. (GRACE)
14. The country has faced years of______________________after communism's fall. (AUSTERE)
15. Their design is based on a fragment found during archeological ______________________of the Rose Theatre in 1989. (EXCAVATE)
16. The novel's one-______________________characters discouraged me from further reading. (DIMENSION)
17. Members are not allowed to cross the lines, thus ensuring that debates are kept______________________ (ORDER)
18. Abruptly the ground fell away from our feet, an______________________void opened before us. (AWE)
19. How much longer can we view animals as mere dumb beasts that we can kill and______________________ at our will? (TREAT)
20. She still manages to bring a______________________enthusiasm and energy to her work. (YOUTH)
21. This building needs______________________, it looks very old fashioned. (MODERN)
22. Take a.______________________and wipe off the dust. (CLOTHES)
23. Considering the quality, this exquisite vase is quite.______________________ (EXPENSIVE)
24. Mary never______________________in completing the course. (SUCCESS)
25. John's arrival was quite______________________I was surprised. (EXPECT)
Complete the sentences with words derived from the words in bold.
1 I find it very when shops close early for a half-day. (CONVENIENT)
2 Buying a holiday home is just for a lot of families. (AFFORDABLE)
3 The narrow alleyway sloped steeply to the bottom of the hill. (DOWN)
4 Be careful with that antique vase! It’s ! (REPLACEABLE)
5 The shop assistant was so we complained to the manager. (POLITE)
6 The council is the shopping centre to make room for more businesses. (LARGE)
7 Saturday was ; we spent the whole day at the shops! (EXHAUST)
8 The man in that jeweller’s shop is very about precious stones. (KNOWLEDGE)
9 As the town’s with tourists increases, more souvenir shops are opening. (POPULAR)
10 It’s to spend so much money on something you’ll rarely use! (LOGICAL)
Complete the sentences. Choose the correct answer A–C.
1 The ... in West Street doesn't have fresh meat on Mondays.
A baker's B butcher's C greengrocer's
2 An American company wants to build a shopping ... with 100 shops in our city.
A mall B store C market
3 You'll find a lot of cheap accessories in any ... shop. When you spend money there, it helps someone in need.
A charity B designer C clothes
4 You can buy a ... at a jeweller's.
A doll B ring C scarf
5 A lot of people visit this ... to see the dolphin show.
A theatre B museum C aquarium
6 We're going to a sandy beach later. You don't need your socks, just a pair of ... .
A boots B sandals C trainers
7 Use your ... if you want to listen to music. Dad's sleeping.
A light bulb B headphones C game console