Znajdź odpowiedzi na swoje zadania domowe!
Zamień poniższe przykłady na pytania w czasie Future Continuous.
1. Are you going home straight after school?
2. Are you doing anything interesting this evening?
3. When will you go on your next holiday?
4. Are you going to have a party for your 18th birthday?
5. Who do you plan to see at the weekend?
Powiązane pytania Q&A
Put the correct article: 'a/an', 'the' or '-' into a blank space.
1. When I left .... station, I had to stand in ....... queue for ...... taxi for ....... long time.
2. We took ...... trip around London and saw ........ Tower Bridge.
3. ....... happiness of the majority depends on ...... hard work for everyone.
4. ....... most main roads in this part of ..... country follow .... line of ...... roads built by ...... Romans.
5. Have you got ..... latest record by ..... Gipsy Kings?
6. If I had ..... time, I would like to take up ....... archery.
7. We spent ....... pleasant evening having ....... drinks at ..... Robin Hood.
8. ........ Nile flows right through .............. city.
9. ...... summer I spent in ...... USA was one of ..... best in my life.
10. She was ............. first woman to cross ......... Atlantic in .......... canoe.
11. Go down .............. High Street and turn right into ....... Mill Road.
12. Please let me carry ........ shopping. It's .... least I can do.
13. I don't like ....... milk in ......... coffee.
14. At ........ end of ..... busy day, ..... sleep is ..... best tonic.
Julie is giving a party for her graduation day. Rewrite the following sentences about it in the passive.
1. She booked the hotel two months ago.
2. She expects two hundred guests.
3. A top chef designed the menu.
4. It includes vegetarian options.
5. The florist will deliver flowers on Saturday morning.
6. She might hire a professional DJ for the music.
Wybierz poprawną odpowiedź a, b lub c.
1. They asked me ______ to become a scientist in the future. a) was i going b) if i was going c) if i am going
2. The detective asked her what time _____ home that evening. a) she had left b) had she left c) did she leave
3. I asked the official what ____ to solve the problem of vandalism. a) is the council doing b) the council was doing c) was the council doing
4. The journalist asked her _____ some questions. a) could she answer b) if she can answer c) if she could answer
5. I asked my friend ____ a wild animal. a) if he had ever touched b) has he ever touched c) had he ever touched
6. At the book launch party, Victoria came to me and asked ___ a good time. a) if i have b) was i having c) if i was having
7. The manager asked me why ____ my report. a) i hadn't done b) hadn't i done c) didn't i do
8. The ski instructor asked her group ____ to ski down the slope one last tame. a) if hey want b) if they wanted c) do they want
9. Marty emailed me and asked _____ to the concert. a) will come b) if i would come c) if i am coming
10. Meghan asked me ____ going to the gym or not. a) whether was i b) whether i am c) whether i was
Uzupełnij drugie zdanie tak, aby znaczyło to samo co pierwsze. Użyj maksymalnie pięciu słów, wliczając podane pogrubione słowo, ale nie zmieniaj jego formy.
1. He worked very hard because he dreamt about getting a higher position in the company. ORDER He worked very hard..... a higher position in the company.
2. The department staff designed the project very well so it was a great success. SUCH The department staff designed.... it was a great success.
3. 'Do you know anything about the job market in the country?' asked the interviewer. IF The interviewer asked the interviewee..... anything about the job market in the country.
4. It's possible that lan will lose his job because he doesn't meet deadlines. MAY lan .... his job because he doesn't meet deadlines.
5. I will send the report and I will join you immediately after that. SOON I will join you..... the report.
Sparafrazuj poniższe zdania stosując: may, might, must, should, shouldn't, can't lub needn't + Perfect Infinitive.
1. It's a pity you left the car keys in the ignition.
2. It's possible that he did it on purpose.
3. I am sure he hasn't borrowed that money.
4. He probably wanted to marry her.
5. I am sure she told you a lie.
6. Perhaps the concert has already begun.
7. It wasn't necessary for you to take a loan.
8. It's a pity he didn't buy more milk.
9. Perhaps he drank too much beer.
10. I am sure I didn’t give him my telephone number.