Znajdź odpowiedzi na swoje zadania domowe!
Complete the sentence. Use the correct form of the verb in brackets.
1 Kate and Matt (get married). The wedding is on Saturday.
Powiązane pytania Q&A
Choose the correct item.
Ben was very rude. He … have talked to Sarah that way. (couldn’t /shouldn’t /wouldn’t /mustn’t)
Match the sentence halves.
1. I think it would be very
2. I would therefore ask you if
3. Please could you let me know
4. As I have just been promoted, I
5. I need to develop my skills
6. Would it be possible for me
7. I am interested
8. As I have become team leader,
9. Consequently I request that
10. I would appreciate it
a) if you could reply by tomorrow.
b) this course would be really useful.
c) in developing my communication skills.
d) I attend the next negotiation course.
e) I could attend the next course.
f) would like to attend a training course.
g) helpful to arrange presentation skills training for my team.
h) to attend a customer service course?
i) for dealing with conflict.
j) if I can have the time off for the course?
Jak uzupełnić zdanie?
In ... of losing the competition, the brand did not give up and still believed in success.
Write the past participles of the the verbs below.
Put the correct article: 'a/an', 'the' or '-' into a blank space.
1. Brenda is .... ideal for ..... job. She has .... wealth of ..... experience.
2. .... safety at .... work is .... major concern for us.
3. ..... poorest people in .... country live in the city.
4. Have you seen ...... new 'Hamlet' at .... National Theatre?
5. There is .... beautiful countryside within ..... easy reach of ..... hotel.
6. I have .... terrible cold and am staying in ..... bed today.
7. I earn $3 .... hour as .... supermarket cashier on ..... Saturdays.
8. ...... charge for ..... excess luggage is $10 ...... kilo.
9. ..... most of .... life is .... matter of getting on with ..... others.
10. This country is officially called .... United Kingdom of .... Great Britain and ..... Northern Ireland.
11. ..... Health and ..... education are ..... matters that .... most voters feel strongly about.
12. ...... England of .... Queen Victoria was very prudish.
13. ..... breakfast you invited us to was very delicious.
14. They live in ..... south-east of Italy.