Opisz jak należy się chronić przed działaniem substancji chemicznych:
Zawsze pracują z substancjami chemicznymi należny pamiętać, aby:
Fill in the gaps with is, was should or will, as in the example
1. The metro..... be finished early next year.
2. The shopping.... done every friday.
3. Our telephone.... to be repaired.
4. The office.... redecorated last week.
5. The New shop.... be opened tomorrow.
6. The building..... destroyed in the flood.
7. The thief..... be sent to prison.
Które z poniższych twierdzeń nie jest prawdziwe?
Fill in: face, affect, suffer, drop out, volunteer, survive, trust, adopt, abuse, make, gain in the correct form.
1. He is thinking of ... school and getting a job to help his family.
2. ... is an important factor in every relationship.
3. We went to the dog shelter and ... 4-month old puppy.
4. Children who go through physical or mental ... are severely traumatised.
5. Dr Harris has ... a reputation as an authority on global warming.
6. At weekends, he ... at a retired person's home.
7. He managed to ... the earthquake.
8. A lot of countries ... from water scarcity.
9. WWF has ... good progress protecting sea turtles.
10. Black people continue to ... racial discrimination in many areas of life.
11. Climate change is already ... marine life.